Great Oceanfront Weddings in Ocean City Maryland
At the Carousel Oceanfront Hotel & Condos, our goal is to make planning your dream wedding as simple and stress free as possible. We take the time to understand your vision and provide expert guidance to make your Ocean City, Maryland wedding the perfect celebration. We know that every couple is unique and feel that every wedding should be a personal expression of your love. For this reason, we customize all of our packages.
All Carousel Weddings come complete with the following services
- A Catering Manager to assist you in planning every aspect of your special day
- A Catering Manager on site the day of your wedding to coordinate the execution of every detail
- Food Tasting for up to 4 guests scheduled 3 months prior to the wedding date
- White or Ivory full length table linens w/ Choice of Overlay and Napkins to compliment your wedding colors
- Votive Candles on every table
- Champagne Toast and Cake Cutting
- Dance Floor and Staging (where appropriate)
- Overnight Accommodations for Bride and Groom on Wedding Night based on availability and secured Guest Room
- Guest Room Rates contracted for overnight guests attending the wedding (Block of 15 plus rooms per night)
A Great Resort for Your Wedding In Ocean City
Wedding Enhancements / Referrals
- Ladies Luncheon – Enjoy a luncheon prepared especially for you, your bridesmaids and the matrons of your family while overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Your wedding coordinator will assist you with table settings and personalized gifts to create the perfect atmosphere!
- Groomsman Golf Outing – Relax with the guys and enjoy the picturesque surroundings of one of Ocean City’s premiere golf courses. Following your day on the links, gather in the clubhouse for a cold libation and delicious appetizers before meeting the ladies for dinner.
- Bridal Party Pampering – Plan to spend the afternoon before or the morning of your wedding with your bridesmaids for a full body massage or manis and pedis for everyone! Facials and Spray Tans are also very popular. Also, don’t forget that perfect wedding day up-do! All services provided through Creative Day Spa. Please allow your wedding coordinator to assist you in scheduling your appointments. We would suggest two weeks advance notice is strongly recommended.
- Day of Fishing with the Guys – Half day fishing excursions can be a wonderful opportunity to connect with the guys. Available April through October, your excursion will include rods, bait, captain, and mate. Please allow your wedding coordinator to assist you in scheduling your day on the water. Four weeks advance notice is strongly recommended.
- Rehearsal Dinner – Kick-off the weekend celebration with a Rehearsal Dinner in Reef 118 Oceanfront Restaurant overlooking our beautifully landscaped Oceanfront Lawn. Our Catering Director and Executive Chef will coordinate a menu perfectly suited to your group’s taste and budget.
- Wedding Farewell Brunch – The perfect way to wrap up your wedding weekend! Gather with your loved ones for a send-off brunch. Share newly created memories over Bloody Marys, Mimosas, and enjoy a hearty breakfast buffet complete with an omelet station and Belgium Waffles. ( Bride and Groom Complimentary)