About Carousel Condominiums
The Carousel offers 2 and 3-bedroom direct oceanfront condominiums, which have two full baths and a full kitchen, with a washer and dryer. We provide the initial set of linens, bathroom and kitchen paper products, and coffee for the kitchen. You can enjoy the sunrise and sunset from each condominium. The 2-bedroom condos accommodate between 6-8 guests, with no more than 6 guests over the age of 16, and our 3-bedroom condos accommodate 8-10 guests, with no more than 8 guests over the age of 16.
Take a moment to browse the condo photos to see which one best fits your needs, as bed sizes, amenities, and styles vary. The oceanfront view from the 6th and 7th floors is obstructed by overlooking the hotel roof. You can see the ocean but not the beach below. We do provide a daily housekeeping service on the 6th floor only. We offer FREE WI-FI in the Hotel Atrium and Lobby, as well as all Hotel Rooms and Condominiums.
Summer season rentals are from Saturday to Saturday.
A two-night minimum is required Labor Day – Memorial Day. Pictures of our different condominium options can be seen when you search our availability above.
No Party Policy
We strive to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction to all guests utilizing the hotel. The Carousel has adopted a No Party Tolerance Policy to maintain the highest standards possible. Suppose, for any reason, a guest in any room or condominium disturbs or disrupts any other hotel guest. In that case, the Carousel reserves the right to evict any violators without refunding any money paid. In accordance with state and local laws, all persons must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages or to have alcohol in their possession. All violators of this policy will be evicted without a refund of any money paid.
- Carousel Hotel Deposit Policy: Reservations for 1 night requires one night’s payment in advance. 2 or more nights require 1/2 of the total stay as an advance deposit, to be received within 7 days of making the reservation. Condos require a 1/2 deposit in advance, and if you are paying by check, the balance is due 30 days before arrival. Only major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club), money orders, or bank drafts will be accepted for advance payments. Credit cards are used to guarantee the reservations are charged at the time the reservation is made for the required deposit. Balance due upon arrival. No personal checks, please.
- Cancellation Policy: If notice of date changes or cancellations is not received before the date of arrival, as indicated below, your deposit will be forfeited. A cancellation number must also be obtained to receive a refund. Inclement weather is not a valid reason for refunds.
- Group Reservations: Per contract
- 21 days before arrival
- If you do not stay the total number of nights noted, there will be no refund, and you will be billed for the entire stay you have reserved.
- Please, no pets.
- Daily Housekeeping Service Is not Included In Condominium Rentals.