Rates for 2021 are available! Plan for your vacation now!
Health & Safety Update
The Safety of our Guests and Staff is our Top Priority
The well-being of our guests and employees is our top priority. To that end, we are doing the following:
- Ensuring employees are informed and following CDC & OSHA guidelines for working during COVID-19
- Requiring masks and gloves for our employees in guest areas
- Continuing to align our already stringent cleaning procedures with the latest guidance from the CDC, and implementing them with increased frequency
- Providing hand sanitizer stations at convenient locations for guest and employee use
- Providing clear and frequent reminders to follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and personal hygiene via signage throughout the hotel
- Monitoring guest areas to encourage social distancing and reduce group gatherings in accordance with government mandates
- Follow CDC health & safety guidelines:
- It is now required that you wear a face covering when around others in public area.
- Always keep at least 6 feet between you and others.
- Follow proper hand washing guidelines.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you are ill or exhibiting symptoms of flu or COVID-19.
- Be courteous on walkways and allow ample space for passing and social distancing.
- To avoid large gathering in lobby area, we kindly ask only one family member be present during the check in process. Please don’t forget to bring your ID and Credit Card for verification.
- To speed up your check-in process, you can call 800-641-0011 on the day of your arrival and pay your remaining balance.
Indoor / Outdoor Pools
Indoor Pool + Hot Tub
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Reopens February 12th
Food & Beverage
The Bistro, Bamboo Lounge, Reef 118 Oceanfront Restaurant, Tsunami Patio Bar & Grill are TEMPORARILY CLOSED
What is your cancellation policy?
Hotel Rooms: For most reservations, you must cancel before 4pm three days prior to your arrival. Some reservations have a no-cancellation, no-refund policy. Please consult the information on your reservation to determine the cancellation policy.
Condos: Condos require cancellation 21 days prior to arrival.
If you have any questions regarding these policies, please give us a call at 800-641-0011.
Is smoking allowed on the balcony?
Smoking is not permitted outside of designated areas. In the interest of other guests’ comfort and health, this includes all balconies. Smoking in the room or on the balcony carries a $250 fine.
Are masks required in the hotel?
We now require wearing a face mask in public areas. Guests failing to wear them (including those skating on the ice rink) will be asked to leave the property.
Will hotel employees be wearing masks?
Yes, all Carousel Group employees will be wearing personal protective equipment such as facial masks and gloves to ensure the safety.
Is there daily housekeeping?
At this time, for the safety of staff and guests, there is no daily in-room housekeeping. Removal of old items and delivery of new items can be requested by calling the front desk. We appreciate your understanding of this decision.
How rooms are being disinfected?
All housekeeping staff will be wearing PPE and change gloves after each room/condo.
Rooms/condos will be cleaned and disinfected by disinfectant machine after each check out.
Rooms may not be serviced while guests are in the rooms/condos.
Service for occupied rooms and condos will be limited to the following:
- Removal of trash/replacement of trash bags
- Removal/replacement of towels
- Refurnish toiletries as needed
Will the front desk be open?
Yes, front desk will be open with two associates wearing PPE and located at least 6 ft apart behind the plastic glass.
All guests will be asked to maintain physical distance of 6 ft. by following the stickers on the floor.
To eliminate crowds in the lobby area, we ask only one person be present during the check-in process.
Please don’t forget to bring your ID and Credit Card for verification.