Health & Safety Update
The Safety of our Guests and Staff is our Top Priority
The well-being of our guests and employees is our top priority. To that end, we are doing the following:
- Ensuring employees are informed and following CDC & OSHA guidelines for working during COVID-19
- Continuing to align our already stringent cleaning procedures with the latest guidance from the CDC, and implementing them with increased frequency
- Providing hand sanitizer stations at convenient locations for guest and employee use
- Providing clear and frequent reminders to follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and personal hygiene via signage throughout the hotel
- Monitoring guest areas to encourage social distancing and reduce group gatherings in accordance with government mandates
- Follow CDC health & safety guidelines:
- Always keep at least 6 feet between you and others.
- Follow proper hand washing guidelines.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you are ill or exhibiting symptoms of flu or COVID-19.
- Be courteous on walkways and allow ample space for passing and social distancing.
- To avoid large gathering in lobby area, we kindly ask only one family member be present during the check in process. Please don’t forget to bring your ID and Credit Card for verification.
- To speed up your check-in process, you can call 800-641-0011 on the day of your arrival and pay your remaining balance.
Indoor / Outdoor Pools
Indoor Pool + Hot Tub
Sunday – Saturday: 10 am - 10 pm
Sunday - Saturday: 10 am - 7 pm
Sunday 11 am -10 pm
Monday - Tuesday 11 am - 1 pm & 4 pm - 10 pm
Wednesday 11 am - 4 pm & 7:45 pm - 10 pm
Friday 10 am - 10 pm (No Ice Show)
Saturday 10 am - 4 pm & 7:45 pm - 10 pm
*The Next Ice Age will be practicing 8 am - 11am and 1 pm - 4 pm
Starting June 16th
FREE ICE SHOW FROM 6:30 pm - 7 pm
Sunday – Thursday: 10 am - 9 pm
Friday - Saturday: 10 am - 10 pm
10 am - 10 pm
Food & Beverage
Brass Ring Bistro
Sunday - Saturday: 8 am - 10 pm
Sunday - Saturday: 4 pm - 10 pm
Sunday - Thursday: CLOSED
Friday & Saturday: 4 pm - 10 pm
Tsunami Bar and Grill
Sunday - Saturday: 11 am - 11 pm
Closed during inclement weather.
Please visit the Bamboo Lounge on these days.
What is your cancellation policy?
For most reservations, you must cancel before 4pm three days prior to your arrival. Some reservations have a no-cancellation, no-refund policy. Please consult the information on your reservation to determine the cancellation policy.
Condos require cancellation 21 days prior to arrival.
If you have any questions regarding these policies, please give us a call at 800-641-0011.
What are your cancellation policies regarding COVID-19?
In the event of cancellation due to COVID concerns or illness, the cancellation policy will be as follows:
- If notice of date changes or cancellations are not received prior to the date of arrival as indicated below, your deposit will be forfeited.
- A cancellation number must also be obtained in order to receive a refund (inclement weather or Illness are not valid reasons for refunds).
- Hotel reservations require a 72-hour notice prior to check in.
- Condos require a 21-day notice (please be aware that processing fees are nonrefundable).
- Group Refunds are per contract.
- Nonrefundable reservations will not be refunded if cancelled anytime after booking.
The only time exceptions can be made will be if the hotel is required to shut down the building or amenities due to Covid restrictions placed by State or Local Government.
Is smoking allowed on the balcony?
Smoking is not permitted outside of designated areas. In the interest of other guests’ comfort and health, this includes all balconies. Smoking in the room or on the balcony carries a $250 fine.
Are masks required in the hotel?
Masks are now optional
Will hotel employees be wearing masks?
Yes, all Carousel Group employees will be wearing personal protective equipment such as facial masks and gloves to ensure the safety.
Is there daily housekeeping?
At this time, for the safety of staff and guests, there is no daily in-room housekeeping. Removal of old items and delivery of new items can be requested by calling the front desk. We appreciate your understanding of this decision.
How rooms are being disinfected?
All housekeeping staff will be wearing PPE and change gloves after each room/condo.
Rooms/condos will be cleaned and disinfected by disinfectant machine after each check out.
Rooms may not be serviced while guests are in the rooms/condos.
Service for occupied rooms and condos will be limited to the following:
- Removal of trash/replacement of trash bags
- Removal/replacement of towels
- Refurnish toiletries as needed